KETO BIG MAC TACOS
The viral Big Mac Tacos but it's keto!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR BIG MAC TACOS:
- 1 SNAXX Pastry Mix
- 50g Mozzarella Cheese
- 20g Butter
Toppings and burger:
- Beef Mince
- Burger Sauce
How to make:
Add 20g of butter and 50g of mozzarella cheese into a bowl and heat for 45 seconds. Do not stir when finished.
Add in 1 sachet of the SNAXX Pastry Mix. Add in 1 tbsp of water, then mix.
Stir until the ingredients are formed. Then, take the mix and begin to roll it into a bowl.
- Once formed into a ball, place it between two pieces of baking paper and begin to roll it out. For this recipe, we want to make a circle shape, like a wrap.
- Once formed, remove the top piece of baking paper. Using the bottom piece of baking paper still, place it onto a baking tray. Then, place it in the oven to crisp up.
- Whilst your waiting for it to cook, begin prepping your toppings for the burger. Cut up lettuce and onion. Also, roll your beef mince into a ball to make it easier.
- Once the Pastry has crisped up enough, remove it from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Once rested, place your beef mince onto the pastry. Thin it out and push it toward the edges. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Then, place it into a fry pan, beef mince side down. Let it cook all the way through.
- Once cooked, flip over with beef side up now. Add cheese on top and turn the heat off.
- Move it to a plate now and begin adding toppings. Add your onion, pickles, lettuce. Then, top it off with the burger sauce.
- Then, fold it like a taco, then dive in!
RECREATE THIS RECIPE WITH OUR SNAXX PASTRY: