Popcorn Chicken Bites
Delicious Keto-Friendly Popcorn Chicken Bites. Add crunch back to your dinner!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR POPCORN CHICKEN:
- SNAXX Batter Mix
- 60 - 70g unsweetened almond milk
- Oil for frying
- Cut up your chicken into small bite sized pieces.
Empty contents of the Batter Mix into a bowl.
Slowly stir in the milk to the batter and mix.
- Dip your chicken in the batter mix, make sure it is completely coated.
- Place oil in the fry pan, making sure it covers the entire pan. (Don't put too much in).
- Once the oil is hot, add in your battered chicken. Do not turn it too quickly in the pan otherwise it won't stick.
- Only turn once.
- Once cooked, remove and season. Enjoy!