Such a delicious and yummy snack! So simple and so east with SNAXX!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR MONEY BAGS:
- SNAXX Pastry Mix
- Cooked filling
- Halved spring onions
Prepare your filling for the money bags the way you love. In the ones we used, we used a pork mince filling.
- Chop your spring onions in half or even smaller, then pour boiling water over them. Then, drain them and set aside for later.
- Next, prepare your SNAXX Pastry mix as per the instructions.
- Once you have cooked it and rolled it out, place in the oven for 5 minutes to let it harden just slightly. Not too much as it will crack but enough so it will be able to be folded without splitting.
- Then place your filling onto the pastry and cut out circular shapes around the filling. Then, fold it into your money bag shape. Finish it off by wrapping your chives around them to hold them in place.
- Repeat until you have no more pastry left.
- Then, cook in the oven until golden brown.