Keto Crispy Chicken Salad
Delicious Keto-Friendly Crispy Chicken Salad. Easy to make and guilt free!
HOW TO MAKE KETO CRISPY CHICKEN SALAD:
- SNAXX Herb & Garlic Crumb
- Any extras you want to include
- Cook the chicken through.
- Once cooked, set aside to cool down.
- Crack an egg into a bowl, and empty the crumb mix into another bowl.
- Dip your chicken into the egg and coat in the crumb mix. Repeat.
- Place the chicken on baking paper and cook in the oven until it's crispy.
- Prep the salad and cut up the ingredients whilst the chicken cooks.
- Cut up the chicken once its cooked and add to your salad.
- Top off with any extra ingredients, then enjoy!