- 225g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol or natural sweetener
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese together with a mixer until fully combined.
- Add the sweetener and beat slowly until the sweetener is incorporated so it doesn’t get blown into the air.
- Once the sweetener is incorporated, beat on high for 2 minutes or until fluffy.
- Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Then bring to room temperature before using.